What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Tracking cookies. We may use tracking cookies to track traffic sources.
- Remarketing cookies. We may use remarketing cookies for ads personalization.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to analyze your behavior throughout the web.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party’s cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/