1. What is this document all about?
This policy explains how we at Simboti.Digital processes and uses the information (personal data) that a subscriber provides to us to facilitate a request/query on our platform.
We are the data owners in respect of your personal data that is necessary for you to enquire from us. The data that you will provide us includes the following:
- Full name and surname;
- E-mail address; and
- Telephone number;
- Physical address.
We will not be selling your personal data. However, we might need to share your data with a third party.
4. When will we do that?
- With our service providers that assist us in making sure we fulfil our obligation to you.
- The Provider may appoint third parties – data processors to perform some of the personal data processing operations, however only for the purposes specified in this Policy, on a basis of written agreement and under statutory conditions.
- With third parties in order to combat fraud or criminal activity; and
- If we receive a request from a Regulator to supply information, to comply with legal orders and any other request to support auditing, compliance and corporate governance.
- Sharing your Personal Data with other users of Simboti.Digital is completely under your control.
5. How will we protect your data?
We are committed to ensure that all reasonable controls are in place to protect your information. This includes information security safeguards, controls, processes and technology to prevent loss of damage to or unauthorised access or processing of your information. We will periodically evaluate the controls in place to make sure that they are working as intended.
6.How long will we retain your data?
We are required under law to retain your data for at least 5 years for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
7. What rights do you have to your data?
You can access your personal information to make sure that it is correct, make amendments or exercise any right that you may have under applicable information privacy laws. Your rights you acknowledge that in relation to the Personal data processing you have the right to access your Personal data. If you find or presume that the Provider or any of data processors is carrying out processing of your Personal data which is in contradiction with the protection of your private and personal life or with the law, you are entitled to contact them with a complaint concerning the processing of your Personal data and ask for explanation and/or require them to remedy the arisen state of affairs.
8. How are you protected?
Considering that this website is about the protection of personal information, how it processes personal information is very relevant and important.
Our website uses analytics or analysis tools for statistical analysis of user behaviour. Your IP address will be anonymized immediately during this process so that you are not identifiable to us as a user. We use this de-identified data to:
- Optimize the functionality, accessibility, performance and stability of the website,
- See what, generally speaking, people are interested in.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone.
We may process your personal information when you yourself give it to us, for example when you contact us. We’ll only use it for this purpose.